A growing team of ambitious leaders who work, play and learn, together
We’re growing and looking for ambitious people to join us in creating a positive impact on the world. Discover our open opportunities and learn about life and work at our firm.
Learn about open opportunities in our firm. Ideal candidates have unparalleled opportunities to do work that creates real impact, build high-quality client relationships, take risks, and grow personally and professionally. Please contact us if you have questions.
The Analyst position is an entry-level role designed to expose individuals to the key commercial drivers of business performance across a broad range of B2B products and services companies. The primary role is to contribute high quality research and analysis in support of client case work.
An Associate’s primary responsibility is to lead the delivery of high-quality client case work by managing projects and coordinating the use of internal and external resources. Associates also contribute to business and firm-development activities that contribute to the growth and advancement of the firm.
Principals contribute thought leadership and ensure quality control, while maintaining good process discipline. They build firm capacity by training and developing junior team members. They also manage current client relationships and originate new project opportunities from existing clients.
Benefits & Perks
Transparent salaries for employees at all levels.
Work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days per year.
Opportunities to get to know your DGV colleagues on a more personal level.
DGV offices are closed between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day each year.
Employee life, health, dental, and vision insurance.
Flexible in-office and at-home work environment.
Leave of absence for personal matters while keeping your job secured.
Bring your furry friend with you to work!
Co-op and Internships
Investing in the Growth and development of young talent
The DGV Experience
- Our apprenticeship model creates ongoing opportunities to solve strategic problems, present to executives, and lead
- Team members have a front-row seat to see the business impact of their work due to our short-cycle projects and long-term client relationships
- Our passion for curiosity and collaboration invites the best ideas from all levels to solve problems for our clients.
- Our team members partner with founders, executives, and the C-Suite to solve problems that matter to them and their businesses
- Client relationships develop authentically as a result of close collaboration and high levels of client engagement
- We are trusted advisors to our clients – 90% of our work comes inbound from existing clients who have worked with us previously
- Our entrepreneurial culture empowers team members to take risks, pursue convictions, and fail forward, in a safe environment
- Our shared values enable strong working relationships, create friendships, and allow team members to push one another to be better
- Completing short-cycle projects with portfolio companies from different B2B verticals creates opportunities to study multiple industries and solve different kinds of strategic problems.
A collaborative environment that Encourages Creativity
240 Richmond Street West
125 S Clark Street